EP Henry Products
Experience and training keep Dutch Neck
Landscaping as a leading designer and installer of beautiful EP Henry products.
The sample projects, above, demonstrate the quality work that Dutch Neck
Henry's website for detailed information about EP Henry.
Neck earned designation as an EP Henry Authorized Contractor by meeting the
criteria set by EP Henry:
- Successfully completed the Interlocking
Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) and National Concrete Masonry Association
(NCMA) (for wall construction only) certification courses
- Required to install products in
compliance with ICPI, NCMA and EP Henry standards
- Pass Inspection of several of their
installations by ConServ®, our contractor services division
- Agree to bi-annual job site inspections
to insure continued compliance to Program's objectives
- Obtain at least eight (8) approved credit
hours each year of Hardscape construction and/or segmental retaining wall
construction or business related courses that are approved for continuing
- Commit to following up on all leads
generated by EP Henry within three (3) business days.